We took Nan to a bonfire display. It was very very muddy but they managed not to actually fall over in it! They went on a ride….
….and then we let them loose with the sparklers….
Once they were done with the sparklers, complete with health and safety message from Caitlin as usual!!, they had their giant lolly’s which made for very sticky hands and gloves!!
We watched the fireworks…..
and then the fire was lit, but the crowds were so big it was quite a while before they could get close enough to see it. Once they could they were amazed by how hot it was!
It was then home time and I had to hold a very sticky Austin all the way back to the car which was quite far away!!!